Can you place a value on reduced stress and more support?
We get it. You can’t afford any downtime due to Contact Centre or other systems issues. But neither can you afford (or even want) an in-house specialist to manage your essential services, upgrade software or make changes. That’s where we come in.
With Digital Island Managed Services, you will:
- Alleviate the risk, stress, and cost of internally supporting your business-critical solutions - like your contact centre!
- Reduce system downtime (and all the frustrations that come with it).
- Improve staff satisfaction and productivity with fewer technology issues.
- Increase levels of customer happiness and loyalty through more efficient service.
And you’ll also have ready access to thought leadership and guidance from our cloud unified communications (UC) and contact centre (CC) experts. So, you can get on with doing what you do best.
When you sign up for our Managed Services, you will:
- Enjoy supercharged response times - choose from our supercharged Silver, Gold or Platinum SLA plans. And if we let you down, we will make good!
- Be first in line for priority support – report incidents or problems directly to our dedicated Managed Services service desk (so you’re not in a general queue).
- Always be in the know – we not only monitor the performance of your environment but report on our response times to any support requests, outcomes, and updates on projects which are on the go. So you’ll have 360-degree transparency, always.
- Make your accountant happy – with a fixed monthly fee.
- You’re with a safe pair of hands – our enterprise customers rate us with a customer satisfaction of NPS +32
Why the performance of your communications services matter!
A great customer experience has overtaken price and product as the key brand differentiator. When you provide an excellent customer experience, your customers are:
- 86% more likely to make repeat purchases
- 77% more likely to recommend you to others
- 79% more likely to trust you
- And 62% more likely to forgive you!