DigiMax UFB – our fastest fibre plan
At maximum speeds of 900Mbps download and 450Mbps upload, you’re getting the best bang for your buck. With Cloud and other global technologies requiring increasingly more bandwidth, you’ll be future-proofing your business. To top this off, our DigiMax fibre plan now comes with an enhanced Restore SLA*. This means that when your fibre goes down, there is a high priority to getting the fault resolved in the shortest time-frame possible.
And the best thing, DigiMax is only $119 +GST per Month**
Why do you need DigiMax UFB?
• Ultra High Speed: Blisteringly fast speeds up to 900Mbps Download, 450Mbps Upload
• Unlimited Data: (fair usage applied)
• Enhanced Restore SLA*: Same day fault restore if lodged before midday
• Perfect for Cloud applications, cloud backups and other online technology
• Wireless UFB Router included*
• Backed by Digital Island’s renowned service and support team
What speed will I get
As with all UFB, maximum speeds will vary and and there are many factors which will affect the actual speed observed, including computer limitations, router capability, local network, destination limitations, distance etc. In good conditions, we expect you’ll get max download speeds of 700-900 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 400-450 Mbps.
This Offer is for a limited period and ends on 30 Sept 2019.
* Same day restore is contingent on fault being lodged with Digital Island before midday of the same day. Enhanced restore SLA is only applicable in Chorus UFB areas: Auckland, Wellington, Rotorua, Taupo, Gisborne, Hastings, Palmerston North, Masterton, Blenheim, Timaru, Dunedin, Invercargill. DigiMax enhanced Restore SLA is based on following: If fault is reported to Digital Island, troubleshooting completed, and fault lodged with fibre supplier by Midday – service restored by 7pm same day, If fault is reported to Digital Island after midday – fault restored by midday the following day
**The offer is based on a minimum 24-month contract term. Termination fees will apply if cancelled before the term expires and any promotional offers will be added to the standard termination fees.